- Sensational new offices, inner city location.
- Work as a valued business partner with an industry leader.
- Industry leading employee assistance program.
- Work from home / Flexible hours.
- Generous parental, carers and sick leave.
- Opportunities to purchase additional leave.
- Access to communities of practice for your learning and development.
- Profit Share & Employee Share Scheme.
- Opportunities to attend conferences domestically and abroad.
- Tailored career development planning including opportunities to work internationally.
... is a market leader globally and is represented in over 20 countries. This company has market insights into some of the biggest economies in the world keeping it at the forefront of its very specialist industry. They also pride themselves in making a positive impact on millions of people’s lives annually.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Previous internal or agency recruitment experience hiring across multiple disciplines.
- Champion innovative solutions to attract talent with your relevant industry knowledge and ability to tap into your vast network.
- You will thrive in a high volume, fast paced work environment and will have the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- You have led or contributed significantly to HR project work and have a great sense of pride and ownership in your performance and its impact on company success.
- A strong ability to consult, influence and manage a range of stakeholders.
- High visibility and knowledge of industry insights be active in relevant communities; forums; conferences; groups etc…