What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the customer experience they deliver
- Real career development opportunities - potential for possible contract extension or permanency
- An generous salary package to attract top talent
Your prospective employer:
This 'category killing' retailer is growing year on year and is renowned for delivery an exceptional customer experience on fantastic products at a great price across their significant store fleet. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and instore service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- This is a busy and diverse role where no two days will be the same! You will be able to push the boundaries of excellence by developing and executing efficient and effective store floor plans for a major refit program.
- Working closely with merchandise, marketing and operations to manage the assignment of space and providing intelligent space solutions
- Produce internal fit out drawings for general store layouts, joinery detailing, lighting, power, data and signage.
Here's what it will take
- Proven success as a Store Layout Planner within a retail environment. It is envisaged that you will have at least two years experience in a similar role and are ready to take the next step in your career
- Advanced AutoCAD (essential) and REVIT (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Outcome focussed and ability to work to project timelines
- Strong stakeholder management skills to create 'win-win' outcomes.
- Commercial, energetic, down-to-earth yet strategic and innovative.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Now' link. For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.