Your prospective employer:
This opportunity falls within a renowned and robust retail phenomenon who are dominant in their chosen market and have a large network of stores that cover the nation. Consistently topping globally recognised retail awards proves just how incredibly 'in tune' they are with their customers. As they continue to differentiate their brand and offer through their inviting in-store and on-line experiences, leading price points and exclusive product strategies, the sky for this group is really the limit. This is a new role within a Space Planning team who are coming together to add further value to stores and enhance customer experience.
What's in this for you?
- A great Sydney lifestyle!
- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plan
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the customer experience they deliver
- Real career development opportunities
- A role where you can really make your mark
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
You will focus on;
- Working cross functionally to create and maintain accurate and up to date planograms across a variety of categories
- Be closely involved in the range review process
- Effectively communicate the update of planograms to the business
- Updating and maintaining the merchandising standards manual
- Developing new merchandising initiatives to drive sales
- You've got the right background: You have a demonstrated track record in delivering planograms to maximise sales
- Your attention to detail: ...is second to none
- You know the software: You are very familiar with at least one space planning program such as Apollo, JDA or Spaceman
- You have vision: You can plan for today and for the future.
- You have a results-driven mentality: Need we say more
If this sounds like you, we’re keen to talk. This is a role where you will be handsomely rewarded for performance whilst having the opportunity to be part of something exceptional. Please call Gabby Symons on 0432 261 116 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity.