Reporting into the Head of Merchandise and Marketing, your primary objective will be to efficiently and effectively deliver intelligent micro and macro retail space solutions that enhance the customer experience, support sales growth and enable optimal operational efficiency. You will thrive on a challenge and will be able to manage multiple priorities with aplomb. This is a highly autonomous role where you will have the freedom to bring your ideas, initiative and commerciality to the forefront.
Here's what it will take:
- A demonstrated track record in Space Planning whereby you can demonstrate your ability to deliver intelligent space solutions to complex retail businesses
- Strong experience with space management tools
- The ability to engage and influence across the business including the merchandise, marketing, store operations and VM teams
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A well developed commercial thought process
- An ability to embrace change and be focussed on continuous improvement