This bright and bold specialty retail group is watched closely by its competitors as 'year on year' it continues to dominate its market. Its' dedicated team, unique product formula and high profile store locations mean it is experiencing continued growth. A well-known brand with a very loyal customer base, this retailer offers a unique range of quality products across their significant store fleet. Now is an opportune time to join their Marketing & Merchandise team as the Space Manager to establish and develop the Space function.
Reporting into the Head of Merchandise and Marketing, your primary objective will be to efficiently and effectively deliver intelligent micro and macro retail space solutions that enhance the customer experience, support sales growth and enable optimal operational efficiency. You will thrive on a challenge and will be able to manage multiple priorities with aplomb. This is a highly autonomous role where you will have the freedom to bring your ideas, initiative and commerciality to the forefront.
Here's what it will take:
- A demonstrated track record in retail space whereby you can demonstrate your ability to deliver intelligent space solutions
- Strong experience with space management software such as Spaceman, JDA or Apollo
- The ability to engage and influence across the business including the merchandise, marketing, store operations and VM teams
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A well developed commercial thought process
- An ability to embrace change and be focussed on continuous improvement