Your prospective employer:
This progressive Australian company specialises in the design and distribution of contemporary and innovative homewares and furniture that are inspirational, stylish and bold. They have created a global brand offering that is inspired by color, texture and is uniquely Australian. Fast paced and forward thinking, it’s the care and investment they have for their own team, coupled with the real partnership and true innovation and value to their clients; that has afforded them significant success and growth over the last fifteen years.
What’s in this for you?
- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business that ‘other’ wholesalers envy; a B2B model but not as you might think
- The opportunity to work in a role with a difference; trade shows, influencers with emerging designers, where you create solution-based design initiatives for your clients
- Report to a dynamic, energetic, supportive and trusting leader and be a part of a small team where you will take the customer experience to a new level
- A seriously fun place to work; that is a collaborative and creative environment and a team who take the time to laugh even when under the pump
- In collaboration with the National sales team you will drive showroom visitations by planning and delivering showroom events to drive further sales
- Manage existing customers and ensure a high level of retention
- Identify and communicate QLD sales and marketing growth opportunities to head office
- Share and collaborate with head office to provide valuable market intelligence regarding sales, products, competitors, suppliers to assist with National growth
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience. Deliver a solutions-based offer to your customers
- Your love of Lifestyle Furniture or Homewares and your extensive experience by servicing and nurturing existing customers as well as proactively prospecting for new opportunities and customers to promote these on trend ranges, is the first criteria
- You innately understand the Architectural and Design market and know what the look and feel needs to be and are able to communicate this to your client base
- You have an enviable reputation for your relationship building
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches
- Brilliant communication: this is crucial to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day sales performance comes naturally.
Please call - Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for an immediate chat about this extraordinary opportunity.