- Play a key role in driving performance in a customer-centric retail business that has/is transforming; you will be noticed on a national scale.
- Empowerment to lead a business unit that will have huge impact on this vibrant retail business.
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance.
- Brand new 'lifestyle' offices situated in the inner city.
- A handsome salary package with many additional financial and non-financial benefits.
Your Prospective Employer:
...is the talk of the town in its sector, a consumer-led Australian retailer whose enviable industry position is transforming and the competitors can't keep up. Doubling its footprint (and then some) in the last six months, this industry leader delivers quality retail services and extensive ranges to a vast national customer base. With success already vested in their new and eye catching brand, their market differentiation, loyalty programs and first class store formats have them carving out a unique market position. In addition, they have an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level.
What you will do in an average week:
- Deliver a transformation strategy through exceptional relationship management of your store network and multi-site managers.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality. This is the time to re-shape and drive the right behaviours with the right financial rewards across your store network.
- Work collaboratively with the broader operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work. This could range from data migration to customer experience initiatives, to a newly shaped customer and brand offering.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each and every business in your state.
- Experience in a retail operational capacity such as Regional or State Manager (member based or franchise experience will be highly regarded, although not essential).
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the 'right way' to achieve great commercial results.
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change.
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across operations, merchandise and inventory management.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the "vision" into day-to-day performance.
- A coach and mentor to foster a culture of change throughout the state.
For an immediate confidential discussion please contact:
Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.