Your Prospective Employer:
…is a fast paced, consumer led Australian retailer that prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to their members and customer base. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. In addition, they have an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level.
What’s in this for you:
- Play a key role in driving performance in a customer-centric retail business that has/is transforming; you will be noticed on a national scale.
- Empowerment to lead a business unit that will have huge impact on this vibrant retail business.
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance.
- ‘Lifestyle’ offices situated in the inner city.
- A handsome salary package with many additional financial and non-financial benefits.
- Deliver a performance based strategy through exceptional relationship management of your store network and multi-site managers.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality.
- Work collaboratively with the broader operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each and every business in your state.
- Experience in a retail operational capacity such as Regional or State Manager (member based or franchise experience will be highly regarded, although not essential).
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results.
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change.
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across operations, merchandise and inventory management.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the “vision” into day-to-day performance.
- A coach and mentor to foster a culture of change throughout the state.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.