What's in this for you?
• Immediate start - get working asap!
• A rare 'foot in the door' to a leading retail employer of choice
• Attractive hourly rate
• Brilliant team environment
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted name amongst the retail trade. Their stability and exceeded growth stretches well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. They are well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge in their core categories and their product offer. With exciting new store growth and a culture built around valuing its people, the business is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. You will be surrounded and supported by a team whose ultimate goal is delivering the best products, information and service to the stores and ultimately the customers!
What will you do in an average day?
You will work within a team environment to deliver floor plans, fixture detailing and designs using Revit. Working closely with a great Team Leader, you will ensure that all plans are compliant with standard guidelines and are delivered within agreed timelines.
Here's what it will take:
• A tertiary qualification in architecture, drafting or design
• Strong experience using Revit ideally within a retail context
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• A creative approach and a 'can do' attitude
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply now as this won't be available for long! For more information please call Rebecca on 0417 589 922.