This successful, progressive Australian retailer has a heritage built on innovation, range, price and service. Their success is unparalleled, as is their ongoing growth and commitment to their customer and what they represent. They continue with a steady program of new and refurbished stores and need a senior Retail Designer to make it happen. It's an exciting time to get on board.
Reporting to the Head of Store Development, you will work with your design team to apply the strong and instantly recognisable brand aesthetic to deliver great looking stores concepts, including store layouts, fixtures, fittings, signage and other new initiatives. This will involve working cross-functionally (into Merchandise and Operations, for example) as well as with third party service providers and suppliers to pull it all together and ensure a seamless customer experience.
What will it take to succeed?
- Retail Design expertise: You have a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative and commercially successful retail layouts and concepts for a range of retailers.
- Retail 'smarts'. You understand the inner workings of a retail business and thrive on the challenge to drive change and deliver something new and exciting to enhance the customer experience.
- Outstanding relationship-building and influencing skills: You have worked successfully within a complex retail environment that may include an exposure to franchising
- You know shopping centres: You can hold your own with the best of them and deliver store designs and plans for every type of centre
- Advanced AutoCAD and Revit (or similar)
- Team leadership: You are a leader who can get the required outcomes whilst creating a collaborative and engaging workplace
Interested? Please send your CV using the apply now button below or call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922. Don't delay, interviews are commencing immediately.