What's in it for you?
- A life changing changing opportunity to find your home in a senior role you love
- An incredible career representing a brand you are proud to tell your friends about
- The opportunity to be the coach your team needs
- Be well recognised and rewarded for your commitment and strong work ethic
- Have the privilege of ongoing world class training and succession planning like nothing ever seen in today's market
- Be challenged and supported in a role that will push you to be the best version of yourself.
Your prospective employer:
If you've been looking for a "home" in your career - a place where you feel connected to the values of the organisation and supported to wholeheartedly invest in the development of your people - then please read on. This award-winning national retailer is transforming its store network to enable an agile response to the evolving needs of its customer in a fast moving product category. It's a place where people are valued, developed, inspired and engaged every day. As the Store Executive Manager you will lead and create a culture within your store that feels like "home" to you, your team and your customers. It will be a place where your people feel holistically supported, nurtured and motivated to create the most innovative and memorable customer experiences seen in the Australian market.
What you will do in an average week?
- Full 'end to end' accountability of P&L reporting, store analytic, promotions and merchandising standards
- Influence, motivate and inspire at all levels to deliver a remarkable retail experience to customers
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team in order to execute change initiatives and implement new ideas
- Lead a dedicated sales floor team across multiple departments to exceed customer expectations
- Be a valued brand ambassador to make a difference in your local community
- The opportunity to have a role and be heard and be a key contributor to further building on best practice world class operations.
Here's what it will take:
- You are recognised as a talented Store Manager (or level above) where you have lead and inspired large teams to success with your supportive, nurturing and motivating style
- You have demonstrated success and passion for engaging and developing a team of high performers
- You show focus, passion and commitment to delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences
- You are sales driven
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
If you are excited to hear more about this "once in a lifetime" opportunity, please feel free to give me (Nicola Crocco) a call on 0420 990 602. Alternatively, apply now before you miss out!