What's in it for you?
- Be recognised for being the best in the industry, be proud of your brand!
- The opportunity to be the coach your team needs to reach new heights of success
- The privilege of on-going world class training and succession planning like nothing ever seen in today's market
- The challenge and support you need to push you to be the best version of yourself.
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted "household name" retailer that values its people highly and creates a memorable journey full of challenges and recognition for its team members. This award winning business also happens to be known in the industry for its commitment to growth and delivering the market's best products and service. They pride themselves on operating with 'family values' because they see their customers and community as extensions of their family. They want to make a difference in the way they do business, every day. They are leading the way!
What will you do in an average week?
- Have full 'end to end' accountability of P&L reporting, store analytics, promotions and merchandising standards
- Influence, motivate and inspire at all levels to deliver a remarkable retail experience to customers
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team in order to execute change initiatives and implement new ideas
- Lead a dedicated sales floor team across multiple departments and external stakeholders
- Be a valued brand ambassador to make a difference in your local community!
Here's what it will take...
- Are at a Senior Store Manager level or above where you have lead and inspired large teams to success. Exposure to large format stores or multi site experience is preferred, but not essential
- Are the leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences
- Drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage.
- Have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control
- Engage, lead and manage your people to shape a high performance, customer-centric culture
- Are described as one of the most inspiring, positive, decisive, action-oriented and commercially astute individuals at the forefront of retail.
If you are excited to hear more about this career defining opportunity, please give me (Melissa Fordham) a call on 0415 302 249. Alternatively, apply now to make a start on the next chapter of your career.