What’s in this for you?
- Rewarding role where you will be empowered and trusted to get the best out of every opportunity
- Excellent induction, support and on-going training, from your very first day
- Engage and influence a high performing team to deliver the best customer experience in a fun and fast paced environment!
This prominent and well-known retail speciality giant is leading the way in the industry and is miles ahead of any competitor. With its growing number of large format stores across the country, they have a long and trusted history of providing remarkable personalised service, providing knowledge and advice that lasts a lifetime! Success comes from within and is attributed to the people and culture at the store and from the national support office. Their culture is built around ‘valuing its people’ and in providing a ‘loyal and committed’ working environment where their employees can call it their ‘home.’ Together with the successful growth of their brand, attracting amazing talent is also a must! Therefore, we are looking for a 'team focused' Store Manager in Taren Point to lead the way and be the face of this iconic store based in NSW!
What will you do in an average week?
- Motivate, inspire and influence to lead a collaborative team in all areas of the store
- Represent the company brand with pride, by engaging with your customers to build life-long relationships and deliver personal service and advice
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team to deliver high store standards and exceed customer expectations
- Be ‘hands on’ and ‘get amongst the pace’ to set the standard and get results both on and off the shop floor
- Lead by example in every aspect, be the coach and hands on leader your team want to follow!
- You will have previous Senior Store Manager experience in a ‘big box’ retailer or other customer centric retailers, where you have lead large teams
- A commitment to a career journey and longevity within a brand that will also invest in you
- You will enjoy the fast pace store environment, hand-on operations and high attention detail the role requires daily
- Pride yourself on having excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A strong ability and eagerness to learn, develop new initiatives and think fast in making decisions for the team
- Have a ‘can do’ and positive work ethic and strong eye for detail.
This is an exciting to time to join and cement your career with one of the best! Apply now or please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 to find out more.