What's in it for you?
- Become part of the family - make it your own and be successful
- Honest recognition for your commitment and strong work ethic
- The opportunity to build your network with other leaders in the group, outside the four walls of your store
- Surround yourself with talented, 'down to earth' professionals and never stop learning
- Feel valued to make decisions, try new concepts and give it a go
- Embrace your community, customers and local suppliers, they are the STAR!
Your prospective employer:
...is part of a catapulting retail Group with a sizeable number of supermarkets, liquor and fresh stores spread over regional Victoria, all retailing under one of the most trusted household brand names in the country. Trusted for years for their commitment to providing full grocery, liquor and fresh food offers, (often locally ranged) and all with great prices and exceptional service, they are the first port of call for most in their communities. Passion, inspiration and a commitment to team culture is the recipe for their ongoing success and ensuring the customer comes first in every instance. The success of the store has opened the gate for a new leader, ready to build a life and settle into a career where your time, energy and leadership are strongly valued. This is an incredible opportunity to take on a new lease on life and nestle into a community that is built on loyal relationships, a great culture and of course beautiful surrounds. What more could you ask for...this is the role your future self will thank you for!
What will you do in an average week?
- Open the doors every day to deliver a personable and local shopping experience
- Contribute to store growth by tailoring product ranges and brands your customers trust and desire
- Be analysing competitor activities, store analytics and the P&L to ensure you are always on top of your market and operating a step ahead
- Be maximising promotions and implementing best practice visual merchandising standards
- Be communicating effectively and positively with the store team to drive new opportunities, to execute change initiatives and to implement all of their great ideas, with their 'buy-in'
- Be 'getting involved.' i.e. by making a genuine and authentic difference in the local community
- Be invested in and make this role your own!
Here's what it will take?
- Experience in large format retail, either as a Store Manager, 2IC/Assistant Manager or Department Manager
- Proven success in leading teams in a consultative and customer driven retail environment
- A strong focus on building culture and customer experience
- A strong understanding of P&L's and a real skill set in driving promotions, strategies and building best practice
- An ability to develop strong partnerships with external stakeholders
- You LOVE community involvement, you are approachable and admired by those who know you!
This once in a lifetime opportunity will not last long, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for more exciting information or apply now.