What’s in this for you?
- Everything; the role of a lifetime in a retailer who is booming & growing at a ‘rate of knots’
- To be part of something GREAT: great retail brand, great business & great opportunity
- To lead one of the most engaged, passionate & highly capable teams in Geelong
- A 6 figure package + super + bonus + branded vehicle
- A culture where you will feel ‘at home’ with a warm welcoming from Day 1
Your prospective employer:
Total Tools are THE retailer to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Tracking well above market norms, they are experiencing double-digit organic sales growth across the country. In short, their future continues to excite. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by the talented teams, working at the front line. As such, an outstanding opportunity presents for a Store Manager to join their iconic Geelong store. There seriously is no better time to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' store accountability for driving sales, building customer relationships, managing store KPI’s and promotions and ensuring merchandising standards are at a superior level
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience and service to customers that will ensure they keep coming back, every time
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed, including full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, VM and loss prevention
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team to execute change initiatives and implement new ideas (whether yours or that of your team)
Here’s what it will take:
- You are a credible Store Manager with years of proven experience in a medium to large format retailer
- You have a strong affinity with hardware/tools; whether through your retail career or personal interests
- You inspire: You have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success
- You love customers: they are centric to everything you do
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach, have a natural ability to engage
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and your career, please reach out to Gabby Symons on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat or apply now.