- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- The autonomy, trust and reward to run a sales floor committed to going the extra mile, everytime
- Opportunity to be part of loyal, hard-working team that get results
Your prospective employer:
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents “head-on” with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at the frontline of the stores. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager to lead the team at the Virginia store, where the opportunities for success are endless. If your hungry enough and a real hunter...then this role is for you!
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' accountability for driving a personalised, fast paced and loyal sales team where the customer always comes first.
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers, go above and beyond at every turn.
- Manage and execute the store operations expectations that allow you lead your team with enthusiasm, determination and a positive sales culture.
- Be a valued brand ambassador and the “face” of your store, you'll know your customers by name.
- You are a credible Senior Salesperson or Assistant Manager and you have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success.
- You will need a strong affinity with hardware/tools; ideally reflected in your experience or your personal interests.
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences.
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or apply now!