What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- The autonomy, trust and reward to run a business as if it were your own
- Opportunity to be part of loyal, hard-working team.
Your prospective employer:
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents “head-on” with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store roll-out strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at the front line of the stores. Servicing customers who make a living using these products, therefore best on brand and consultative selling is why they are the go to store to many in the trade. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Store Manager to lead the team at their Gregory Hills store, as well as "hitting the ground’ running to build the business within the community.
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' store accountability for driving sales, building customer relationships, reporting, store analytics, promotions and merchandising standards
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed in your store: full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, loss prevention - to name a few
- Be a valued brand ambassador and the “face” of your store
- Built and network the local area to attract new business to the store at a commercial level.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are a credible Store Manager and you have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success. You will need a strong affinity with hardware/tools; ideally reflected in your experience or your personal interests
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control
- You have the confidence and self-motivation to drive and build on new business
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and your career, please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or apply now.