What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a ‘rate of knots’.
- The autonomy, trust and reward to run a business as if it were your own.
- Opportunity to be part of loyal, hard-working team.
Your prospective employer:
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store roll-out strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at the frontline of the stores. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Store Manager to lead a team and a business that is booming!
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' accountability for the store; both strategically and tactically.
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed in your store: full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, loss prevention - to name a few.
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers.
- Be a valued brand ambassador and the ‘face’ of your store.
- You are a credible large format Store Manager and you have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success.
- You will need a strong affinity with hardware/tools; ideally reflected in your experience or your personal interests.
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences through the coaching and development of your team.
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.