What’s in this for you?
- No late night or weekend work
- Excellent onboarding, training and on-going support from day one
- Rewarding role – you will be empowered and trusted to get the best out of every opportunity in a brand-new concept
- Be ‘front and centre’ to make decisions and manage your ‘store within a store’.
This successful and well-known community branded pharmacy has over 100 years of heritage and continues to lead the way in service and advice. With a number of stores throughout Melbourne, they have a long and trusted history of providing remarkable personalised service and for providing knowledge and expert advice that lasts. A new Management Team is empowering their people and the culture is being built on ‘valuing its people’ and in providing a ‘loyal and committed’ working environment where their employees can call it their ‘home.’ Providing personalised and tailored customer service, the right advice and support to their loyal customers is what drives their success in the industry. This opportunity is like no other and is set to open a homewares store within one of their largest pharmacies, with very little immediate competition in the area. What an opportunity!
What will you do in an average week?
- You will influence the ‘look and feel’ of the product and work with suppliers and senior leaders to create the new store concept
- You will be trusted to manage all ordering, merchandising, and the sales forecasts of the concept
- You will report to the Pharmacy Manager, however, have full autonomy to manage your store with the support of the pharmacy sales team when needed
- You can confidently represent the company brand with pride, by engaging with your customers to build on life-long relationships in a new product offering to the local area
- You will communicate effectively with senior leaders on sales, products popularity and everything that’s important to the success of this new venture.
- You will have previous retail sales experience and/or management roles in a similar product offering or just have that ‘creative’ flair and LOVE for homewares. You take pride in your work and know what ‘good’ looks like
- You have a keen eye for ‘what’s on trend’ and can confidently research your competitors to ensure you have what your customer wants. Your merchandising, cleanliness and high standards of presentation is something you pride yourself on
- A commitment to a career journey and longevity within a pharmacy brand that will also invest in you i.e. you’re in it for the long haul and will share your passion with the team and customers alike
- You will enjoy the fast pace store environment, hands-on operations and high attention to detail the role requires daily
- Pride yourself on having excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A strong ability and eagerness to learn, develop new initiatives and think fast in making decisions.