What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a ‘rate of knots’
- The autonomy, trust and reward to run a business as if it were your own
- Be part of loyal, hard-working and down to earth team
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store roll out strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at the frontline of the stores. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Store Manager to lead the team at their Ipswich store, in a business that is booming!
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' accountability for P&L reporting, store analytics, promotions and merchandising standards.
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed in your store: full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, loss prevention - to name a few.
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers.
- Be a valued brand ambassador and the ‘face’ of your store.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are a credible large format Store Manager and you have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success.
- You will need a strong affinity with hardware/tools; ideally reflected in your experience or your personal interests.
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences.
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat.