- Everything; the role of a lifetime with a retailer who is booming & growing at a ‘rate of knots’
- Be the lucky one to open the 2,200 sqm store in its new location – be empowered to set the bar across every aspect
- Inherit one of the most engaged, passionate & highly capable teams whilst also playing an active role in the recruitment of many more team members for this new ‘super-sized' site.
- A significant package + super + bonus + branded vehicle
- A culture where you will feel ‘at home’
This retailer is the one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Tracking well above market norms, they are experiencing double-digit organic sales growth across the country. In short, their future continues to excite. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by the talented teams, working at the front line. As such, an outstanding opportunity presents for a Store Manager to lead and open their newly relocated store, 3 times the size of their current store. There seriously is no better time to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' store accountability for driving sales, building customer relationships, managing store KPI’s and promotions and ensuring merchandising standards are at a superior level
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience and service to customers that will ensure they keep coming back, every time
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed, including full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, VM and loss prevention
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team to execute change initiatives and implement new ideas (whether yours or that of your team)
- You are a credible Store Manager with years of proven experience in a medium to large format retailer
- You have a strong affinity with hardware/tools; whether through your retail career or personal interests
- You inspire: You have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success
- You love customers: they are centric to everything you do
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach, have a natural ability to engage
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management and shrewd financial control.