- A broad career opportunity to work with one of the best Marketers in the industry to hone and develop your professional skills set.
- A family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. Well over half of their total workforce belongs to the ‘Five Year Club.’
- A rare organisational atmosphere hallmarked by kindness, professionalism, generosity and high expectations.
Your prospective employer:
This one’s a gem. A retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service, they have an unsurpassed offer to the market. Proudly family-owned with a cohesive leadership team at the helm, they can be nimble to market demands and forge innovation in all aspects of their operation. Their Marketing function is no exception, and with a new Head of Marketing in place, the opportunity to trail-blaze a path to excellence in every touch point with suppliers and customers is there for the taking. As such, a role has been created for a Marketing Communications Specialist to lead the charge on supplier-funded marketing strategies. This is a rare opportunity for a professional who is eager to achieve a career boost by learning from the best!
What will you do in an average week?
- Work with the Head of Marketing to drive and implement go-to-supplier marketing strategies with the intent of generating supplier funding and further strengthening company relationships.
- Use strong project-management and delivery skills to co-ordinate and drive supplier communications including proposals, presentations and post-campaign reviews; ensuring that what has been promised is delivered in a timely and high-quality fashion.
- Use analytics to support the development of more effective communication plans and better use of existing communication channels in consultation with internal stakeholders.
- Make associated supplier claims and track supplier funding.
- Attend stakeholder meetings and present to stakeholders, as and when required.
- Generally, assist with ad-hoc demands and requests to assist in the successful functioning of the Marketing Department.
- This is one of those rare roles that calls for a set of cross-transferrable skills versus specific disciplinary or industry experience:
- You need to be a strong communicator with a solid base of multi-discipline experience that has seen you manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders to drive and co-ordinate outcomes.
- You may come from a Marketing/Communications role or even a high level Administrative function, or you may have Operational or Sales experience. There are many more possibilities too…
- You are a strong writer with experience putting together presentations, most likely using the MS Office Suite. Your Excel, PowerPoint and Word fluency is strong.
- Importantly, you are a consummate professional with ‘fire in the belly’ to be the best in the industry. Passion and drive, coupled with a good sense of humour enable you to move seamlessly through most situations in life and at work.
If this sounds like the style of opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…I’m keen to talk.
Please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.