What’s in this for you?
- A rare opportunity to balance a rewarding role within a brand that has earnt its place in the industry
- Add ‘value’ where it really matters, to an organisational atmosphere built by innovation, professionalism, high expectations and state of the art products
- Be empowered to make this role your own – great onboarding and ongoing support.
…is winning the competitive race with the largest market share in Australia and New Zealand, due to its well-known branded group of retail stores and extensive distributor network. Literally ‘nailing’ it in the ‘lifestyle’ and ‘leisure’ categories and admired for their premium products, with 20+ brands that customers love and demand, this organisation is the place to be. With growth, progression and a continuously evolving products and ranges, the pace is now set for an experienced Supply Chain co-ordinator to join the team.
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for all purchase order creations and management across all products, keep ‘up to date’ with the tracking of deliveries and correct progress of supply chain functions across the entire business
- Liaise daily with Product Managers, Finance and Customer Service Managers on inventory, delivery dates and meeting both customer and client expectations
- Use your proven skills in data management to systematically co-ordinate invoices, track freight, invoice payments and forward plan on stock availability and delivery schedules
- Communicate effectively with external teams in parent company based in Switzerland regarding deliveries and the introduction of new products.
- Ideally a minimum of 12-month experience in similar role with experience in SAP and MS Office Suite. Intermediate experience with excel including formulas and pivot table is desirable, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail, communication and organisational skills are a must – it’s what makes you tick
- Ability to think logically and follow process. You have a keen eye for picking up mistakes (if any) and rely on your analytical mind to always be on the front foot
- You are solutions focused, driven by accuracy and following up comes naturally
- Supportive nature that sees you willing to ‘go above and beyond’ for the customer and team
- You see things through until the end and demonstrate a trusted willingness to succeed.