Your prospective employer:
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
What’s in this for you?
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- Exciting project working with internationally recognized brands
- Work with bleeding edge technology - IOT/ AI / Cloud services
The Business Analyst’s role is to elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users. This includes meeting with key stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. Proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills are essential to help the business make good technology decisions.
The Business Analyst will also be proactive about working with the latest and most efficient technologies to optimize business processes and play a key role in ensuring IT’s understanding of business requirements.
Here’s what it will take:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
- CCBA/CBAP/Agile certified (desirable)
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud (highly desirable)
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Clear understanding of product management and market placement.
- Understanding of application development and SDLC concepts.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards