- Play a key role in a world class transformation of a customer-centric business that will be envied Australia wide.
- Be empowered to to build upon your professional profile
- Be part of a 'down to earth', inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance and flexibility.
- A handsome salary package with a BRILLIANT incentive system
...is loved by its' customers for delivering outstanding customer service, within world class store environments, at a great price. This business has rock solid foundations and due to continued year-on-year success, they are on a massive trajectory of growth. They have an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level to be the very best they can be.
What you will do in an average week:
- Deliver upon a business growth strategy though exceptional relationship management
- Continuously improve systems, processes and control measures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Develop a professional profile within the market and be a trusted spokesperson for the brand
- Experience in a Pharmacy Territory Management role: You can articulate how you have been able to deliver upon business objectives and sales targets
- Building long term professional relationships: You are someone who is a natural relationship builder who engenders trust and looks at the bigger picture, not just the 'quick sell'
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change and are constantly thinking how you can improve upon the way things are done
- Strong business acumen: You are able to look at a P&L or business strategy and immediately see the opportunities and challenges.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the "vision" into day-to-day performance.
** Exclusive to People Equity **