What's in this for you?
- Take the leap from Retail Pharmacy Manager to Territory Manager and see your career take-off
- Opportunity to build amazing relationships that will drive a key growth pillar in a trusted pharmacy brand that customers know and love
- Autonomy to flourish in a role where you will organise your schedule to maximise your time and achieve an optimal balance between home and work
...is a national pharmacy retailer that holds a winning position in this hotly contested market category. Through the provision of high quality advice and a comprehensive range of health services, customers know this is a pharmacy destination that the whole family can always trust and rely on. With substantive plans for store and brand growth on the radar, it is no surprise that the development of the private label product offering is a key evolutionary driver for the business. To ensure that the benefits of the private label program are maximised for the pharmacies and their customers alike; a role has been created for a Territory Manager to lead the charge of the private label program in NSW.
What will you do in an average week?
- Managing your own schedule, you will call upon pharmacies within your designated NSW territory to introduce and effectively execute private label ranges to the stores. This will include advice and assistance with presentation and merchandising standards, ticketing and point of sale components.
- Going beyond the executional tasks, you will engage with the retail managers and pharmacy owners to educate them on the benefits and value of private label products so that they can pass this information onto customers. In doing this, you will understand more about their businesses, their customer base and how the private label product range can work most effectively for them.
- Experience and success as a Retail Pharmacy Manager and eagerness to now take your career into a multi-site role where you will manage your own territory of stores to deliver retail support and coaching/training in order to drive sales within the private label program.
- Understanding of retail levers and how to work with pharmacists to help them pull the right levers to achieve the right results i.e. merchandising, stock levels, service and product knowledge.
- Exceptional professional relationship-building skills. You take a genuine interest in your customers and seek to understand how you can add value.