Your prospective employer:
The success of this consumer-driven organisation in providing the right products and services to its customers hinges on the skill, satisfaction and aspirations of its people. With on-going plans for growth and a competitive spirit that has its market peers ‘on watch,’ the business continues to flourish. To play an integral role supporting and guiding the frontline side of the business, a rare opportunity now presents for an ‘up and coming’ HR Consultant to join this high performing team.
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, your objective will be to provide sound ER operational support and advice to the business, working in close partnership with the leadership teams across the frontline division.
- This will include areas such as performance management and poor performance, disciplinary discussions, probationary decisions, investigations, writing relevant communications and letters, injury/OH&S advice as well as involvement in inductions and some recruitment activities.
- As part of a well-resourced HR team and supported by a manager who is passionate about coaching and mentoring, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop professionally as you build your stature within the role and the business.
- A good foundation of experience in an HR Advisory role (circa three years) where you have had a focus on the gamut of ER matters (as described above).
- Experience within a customer centric environment where you have been involved in an operationally-driven business i.e. that has a frontline to a customer such as Retail, Hospitality, Contact Centre, FMCG (but not limited to these).
- Resilience. You can ‘bounce back’ from set-backs with new ideas and a smile on your face.
- Highly organised i.e. with follow-ups, communications and prioritising work flows.
- Open and engaging personality with a willingness to take on feedback.
- Strong relationship-building skills. You win and build trust quickly.