Careers have been made and shaped within this household-name organisation, which aims to be an industry leader across customer experience, operational effectiveness and commercial results. As one of Australia’s largest employers, people rest at the heart of the organisation and need to be in the right place at the right time to ensure optimal performance. This requires finesse in the way systems, technology, processes and people interact, across every level and pillar of the business. The opportunity for a Workforce Operations Manager to join the business is therefore a pivotal organisational hire.
In one of the most critical engine rooms in the business, the Workforce Operations Manager ensures that the labour planning system is delivered effectively so that customers experience great service and sales soar. With a team of First-Line and Systems Support teams reporting in, as well as subject-matter experts, this role both leads and influences cross-functionally to land, maintain and sustain all workforce planning support mechanisms and initiatives. It involves the navigation of a large and complex organisational structure to understand strategic intent, whilst deep-diving into the detail to keep momentum and accuracy on operational delivery. The simplicity and accessibility of messaging will energise the workforce towards both change and continuous improvement.
In the nature of keeping it simple, the top criteria are:
- ‘Runs on the board’ in a Management Consulting/Business Improvement role where you have worked across complex/matrix-organisations to recommend efficiencies and changes that have driven productivity and customer service standards. You do not need specific experience in Workforce Planning as your Consulting background will give you the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and new technology, systems and processes.
- Project Management prowess.
- Process improvement expertise.
- Finesse in the way you manage and engage stakeholders, and influence at the right levels to get the desired result.
- Leadership experience. You have managed teams in your career and have achieved great things through your people.
Sound like the career move you've been waiting for to start the new financial year? Call me for a chat: Nicola Crocco: 0420 990 602.